Program Yoga-Health Management (YHM)
Our program is developed for compagnies with great care for their employees’ well-being on both a physical and a psychological level.
Our YHM- program supports compagnies in reaching their main goal, i.e. a high profitability through investment in their employees, and this even more so in difficult times. Investing in your Human Resources not only leads to a decrease of absenteeism, but also to a higher retention.
Our program provides a large spectrum of advantages for each individual, such as :
- A better comprehension of ones’s personal health.
- Stress prevention and increase of professional surplus value.
- Prevention and/or treat of R.S.l (Repetitive Strain injury) and burn-out.
- Management oÍ chronic health conditions such as lower backpain or migraine.
- Reduction of anxiety and oÍ muscle tension.
- lncreased strength and flexibility, slower ageing process.
Classes are taught according to the system of B.K.S. lyengar, a quality label for a justified form of yoga practice. The emphasis on a correct anatomical alignment has confirmed the therapeutical aspects of yoga.
Many compagnies see the benefits of yoga, recognising that relaxed workers are healthier, happier and more creative.
Set-up : lnitiation class, followed by a series of ten or more classes.
Duration : 75 minutes during lunch time
Frequency : Once a week
Languages : English, French, Dutch
Teacher : Isabelle Desmet
- Certified lyengar Teacher (Junior 1) BKS Iyengar Institute Amsterdam.
- Certifed Iyengar Yogateacher at Iyengar Yoga Zeeburg, Intermediate Jubior 1(2015) , studying with Berber Schönholzer.
- BKS lyengar lnstitute, Pune, lndia (2006);
- Christian Pisano, Nice, Fr.
- Weekly yoga classes at ” Urban Platform ” , Rue du Mail, 50, 1050 Brussels.
- Weekly yoga classes at “SRB, Treurenberg 22,1049 Brussels.
- Evening classes at the Iyengar Yoga Studio, Rue Jean D’Ardenne 50,1050 Brussels
- Summer Workshops in Labro, Italy